Responding to Covid-19 Safely
To our valued clients, suppliers and the wider community, during these challenging times with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak we assure you that we are keenly observing recommendations from both health authorities and governmental bodies to provide the safest work environments possible (at our workplaces and on site). Our primary concern is to protect everyone’s wellbeing whilst maintaining project continuity for our clients in our customarily efficient manner.
The following guidelines have been implemented to minimise the risk of any transfer of infection:
- Visits to our workplaces and worksites are limited to one appointment at a time, with a maximum of x2 people by appointment only;
- We ask that all visitors stand 1.5m from our staff and each other at all times, and under no circumstances handle any goods, tools or materials;
- All visitors are required to sign a Coronavirus Self Declaration Form prior to entering to our work premises or worksites. Once completed, they must be escorted by one of our staff members at all times. We reserve the right to refuse entry based on the completion of this form;
- All workplace surfaces are sanitised by staff after every visit including door handles, tables, chairs and tape measures. In addition, regular sanitation cleans are conducted by a professional external company at our work premises;
- Hand-washing facilities are provided for visitors to wash their hands before and after workplace visits (hand sanitiser is provided at all worksites for all to use);
- Masks and latex gloves must be worn at our workplaces and worksites by all visitors (we ask that clients and suppliers provide their own).
Stay safe during these difficult times and please, wash your hands, observe social distancing, and above all be kind to one another.